Prototype Prototype

Megaman Legends.

BryanV responds:

lol?

Romanticide Romanticide

Same premise as Bleach, except no swords.

johnathan-wrathborne responds:

Theres also no Shinnigami, Soul society, Hollows, arrancar, Quincy, or Bankai.

The concept of one being able to see ghosts and other spiritual entities isn't a new, one but if you might be jumping to conclusions a bit fast if you think that this is going to be like Bleach.

SailorMan SailorMan

Awesome Sauces

I totally lol'ed all over myself watching this. This is exactly how I remember Sailor Moon. Very good job.

Thelemite Thelemite

Instant Carpal Tunnel

This game would be decent if the odds weren't stacked so highly against you. The "bosses" were all extremely annoying and all of the enemies that can kill you in one hit made this game frustrating to play. But for some reason I still managed to beat it. I think you should redo this game.

Infinite Tower RPG Infinite Tower RPG

....

Why must this be played on Facebook? I expect to play it on Newgrounds, and no other site.

AwokerR responds:

Just the exclusive class must be played on Facebook
You can still use the other classes.

galactic hunter galactic hunter

tsk tsk tsk

The concept is good, but the gameplay is not so good. The upgrade system is terrible, the turrets and weapons are underpowered (even after upgrades) and there are way too many things going on. I think you should work on this game a little more and re-release it. Maybe give it an aiming system, because when the enemies go off screen it's really cheap. :: one thumb down, one thumb sideways ::
P.S. Add a song that actually loops.

Antiskill- World of Sound Antiskill- World of Sound

The melody is on point, the drums are well produced and mixed, but the biggest thing that's missing is some bass. You have the rhythm for a deep bass line, but it just isn't there. You might want to go back on it and add something with some rumble behind it. Otherwise though, a really decent track. Keep it up.

YakovlevArt responds:

Yeah man, many times i have problem with my dnb tracks not having enough bass or too much bass. Some kind of mastering issue =/
But thanks for leaving a review on that note =]

I Dreamed Of This I Dreamed Of This

This, quite simply, stuck with me.

I listened to this, and shortly afterwards, couldn't help but think about it. It really does sound like something from a dream, and was really ambient and nice. I imagined it with different drums, but it really has the right feel to it. I look forward to more from you. Collab?

cyborg cyborg

Artifact Creature.

You need to send this to Wizards of the Coast. I can see this is a sick ass Magic card. Absolutely beautiful.

TF2: Girl Medic TF2: Girl Medic

Mega Man Legends

Looks just like Tron Bonne. Regardless, nice work.